NMaaS provides a range of tools to support network management. The web portal provides access to the toolset and users can select the tools required for their purposes to build a customised toolset optimised for their networks and services.
- Oxidized - Oxidized is a simple open-source device configuration backup tool exposing a web-based GUI
- LibreNMS - LibreNMS is an auto-discovering PHP/MySQL/SNMP based network monitoring system which includes support for a wide range of network hardware and operating systems
- NAV - Network Administration Visualized (NAV) is an advanced software suite to monitor large computer networks. It automatically discovers network topology, monitors network load and outages, and can send alerts on network events by e-mail and SMS.
- OpenNTI - Open Network Telemetry Collector (OpenNTI) is an open-source container packaged with all tools needed to collect and visualise time series data from network devices.
- Prometheus - Prometheus is an open-source systems monitoring and alerting toolkit.
Grafana - Grafana is an open source, feature rich metrics dashboard and graph editor for Graphite, Elasticsearch, OpenTSDB, Prometheus and InfluxDB.