NMaaS provides a range of tools to support network management. The web portal provides access to the toolset and users can select the tools required for their purposes to build a customised toolset optimised for their networks and services.
- Oxidized - Oxidized is a simple open-source device configuration backup tool exposing a web-based GUI.
- LibreNMS - LibreNMS is an auto-discovering PHP/MySQL/SNMP based network monitoring system which includes support for a wide range of network hardware and operating systems.
- NAV - Network Administration Visualized (NAV) is an advanced software suite to monitor large computer networks. It automatically discovers network topology, monitors network load and outages, and can send alerts on network events by e-mail and SMS.
- Prometheus - Prometheus is an open-source systems monitoring and alerting toolkit.
- Grafana - Grafana is an open source, feature rich metrics dashboard and graph editor for Graphite, Elasticsearch, OpenTSDB, Prometheus and InfluxDB.
- Bastion - The Ubuntu-based bastion server deployed in a domain has VPN access to all the monitored devices.
- Booked - Booked is a web-based calendar and resource scheduling system that allows administered management of reservations on any number of resources.
- Statping - Statping is an easy to use Status Page for websites and applications.
- Debian repository - Debian repository based on Reprepro is a tool for managing APT repositories.
- SPA Inventory - SPA Inventory is a database for storing information about topology resources and service instances that offers TMF Open APIs for standardised access (developed within the GÉANT project).
- pSConfig Web Admin (perfSONAR) - pSConfig Web Admin (PWA) is a web-based UI for perfSONAR administrators to define and publish MeshConfig/pSConfig meshes, which automates tests executed by test nodes, and provides topology information to various services, such as MadDash.