Nominate a colleague for the 2018 GÉANT Community Award!
Nominations are now closed for the 2018 GÉANT Community Award. The winner was selected by a panel of judges from within the GÉANT community and will be announced at TNC18, which took place in Trondheim, Norway on 10-14 June 2018.
The GÉANT Community Award welcomes submissions in the following three award categories:
- initiators of significant new ideas or improvements which have had lasting impact on the organisation, project or community;
- impactful contributors to the GÉANT project or wider community activities over a sustained period of time;
- outstanding contributions to the project or community which have immediately led to significant and recognisable new ideas, developments or improvements over the last 12 months.
Who can submit nominations?
Nominations are welcome from:
- representatives of European NRENs and their connected institutions;
- staff employed or sub-contracted by GÉANT, by GÉANT Project partner organisations, or by GÉANT member organisations (associates and national or representative members);
- individuals who participate in one or more GÉANT task force, special interest group, or other GÉANT activities, whether by attending meetings or simply being on the mailing list;
- other individuals who have registered to attend TNC18.
To see winners in previous years, please go to the