TNC17 - One month left to submit your proposal
31 October 2016 | Amsterdam, Netherlands / Cambridge, UK
The TNC17 Programme Committee is still welcoming proposals for sessions and specific presentations for next year's GÉANT networking conference. If you would like to submit an idea for a session or a presentation, you have one month left.
The deadline for submission is 30 November 2016.
Proposals (presentations and sessions) must be submitted on TNC17 website: https://tnc17.geant.org/web/participate/guidelines
TNC 33rd edition will be hosted by the Austrian Academic Computer Network (ACOnet) for science, research, education, and culture. The conference will be held in the picturesque UNESCO City of Media Arts of Linz, Austria, between 29 May - 2 June 2017.
The Art of Creative Networking
Research end education networks have expanded over the years to provide innovative services across society, serving all scientific disciplines. Our communities are not only using the network to support science, the arts and humanities, but they also have to be creative in the way technologies are deployed. Technical innovation can often move faster than society, but the constant changes provide opportunities for inventive, resourceful and visionary solutions.
For TNC17 Call for Proposals we invite you to change perspectives:
- How is the networking community serving and working with creative communities?
- How are we using creativity to provide smart networking in challenging environments?
- How do we balance creativity and security?
- Is disruptive innovation a benefit or hindrance?
- Have you tried out a theory or a new solution and it didn’t work. Why? Are you willing to share?
We look forward to seeing you in Linz in 2017!
The TNC17 Event Team
NB: In order to submit your abstract you will first need to login to the website. The website uses federated login, which means that you can log in using your own institutional account. If your institution is not listed, you can use one of the guest providers such as Google, Yahoo!, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. All proposals must be submitted in English and should be on subjects relevant to the spirit and objectives of the conference: to present, discuss and learn about the latest developments in networking technology and its uses in the research and education community.
Other ways to participate
- Meeting proposal: if you wish to organise a meeting or workshop around TNC17 please submit your proposal before 15 January 2017
- Demonstrations: companies or projects wishing to participate should submit their proposal before 15 January 2017
- Sponsorship & exhibition: for more information please visit https://tnc17.geant.org/sponsorship
See more detailed information about the Call for Papers, topics and guidelines on the TNC17 website:
If you have any questions concerning the conference website please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerning all non-technical questions please contact: email@example.com