A suite of services that supports AAI for R&E collaborations
- eduTEAMS Identity Hub
- An Identity Provider for users without federated login
- Proxies multiple external identity providers to one single, persistent SAML2 IdP.
- Use from within eduGAIN
- Let the end user choose favorite ID provider
- Offers persistent identifier for user
- Allows account recovery if Guest ID solution ‘goes away’
- Present Level of Assurance( LOA) information on IdP
eduTEAMS Membership Registration Service
- A platform for managing groups, attributes and enrolment processes.
- Registry for research collaboration persistent Identifier
- Research collaboration specific workflows for on-boarding
- Helps to formalise membership management,
- Distribute authorisation on membership to the right people
- Gather additional attributes beyond identity providers
eduTEAMS Discovery Service
- Allows research collaboration to easily customise the list of organisations that users can choose from to log in.
- Default integration is simple “one line configuration” presenting a list of trusted Identity Providers for the Service Provider.
- Possibility for the Service Provider admin to maintain more detailed list of Identity Providers using a web tool.
- Modern visual appearance with mobile support.
Find Out More