Participate in our activities
of our task forces, special interest groups, workshops, conferences and
other activities are open to anyone with appropriate expertise,
manpower, equipment or services.
Many of the people who participate in GÉANT activities are not employees of GÉANT member organisations
but work in the wider research networking community, for example, in
universities, research institutes or in industry.
- Subscribe to our community newsletter, 'PeaR' or to 'CONNECT' magazine.
- Participate in the annual networking conference, TNC.
- Register for other GÉANT or community events.
- Join a technical working group.
- Join a business focused group, training or other outreach activity.
- Nominate a colleague for the next GÉANT Community Awards.